I really can't justify hanging on to two logic analysers, so I'm selling my HP 1652B.
This is the machine that I used to do most of the debugging to date on the Microbee Compact Flash coreboard.
Some of the specs of the machine:
- 2 channel 100 MHz, 400 Msps digitising oscilloscope.
- 80 channel 100 MHz timing, 35 MHz state logic analyser.
- 1024 sample acquisition memory depth per channel.
- A full set of five HP 01650-61607 woven probe cables (these are the bits that I couldn't find on ebay initially)
- Two HP 01650-61608 16 channel probe tip assemblies (allowing use of 32 channels) - more are easily available on ebay.
- One HP10430A miniature 500 MHz 10:1 oscilloscope probe, with all accessories & booklet.
- All disks (system disk plus self-test disk, plus backups).
I paid $550 for this logic analyser on ebay, plus more for the additional probe tip assemblies and woven probe cables, plus buying capacitors to rebuild the power supply.
I'm asking for $350 + postage. If there's no interest here or on MSPP, then I'll list it on ebay.
A front view showing the machine booting and having passed power-on self tests: